What is all the hype about? What is so special about MSA? Is it true that some people say, that MSA is the ultimate hookup place? Or is it full of mullahs and extremists who just want to make life more difficult that it really is? It's really neither!
College is where we all find ourselves. MSA is here to help you discover the incredible world changing person you are by providing an environment where you can be comfortable enough to explore the possibilities of your potential. MSA can help you fulfill any goals you might have, including but not limited to:
1. Learning the details of being a good Muslim
2. Praying on Campus in a quiet and private space
3. Being able to make your Friday Prayers
4. Having a good group of Muslim friends who influence you in a positive way
5. Spreading Islamic knowledge and the religion
6. Event Organizing
7. Community Involvement
8. Building your self confidence
9. Making Georgia State's campus more Muslim friendly
Remember, Allah (swt) will know how you spent your youth. Getting involved in MSA allows the great honor and burden of representing the Muslims to spread out more evenly over the GSU community, instead of four or five people shouldering all the weight.
How to get involved:
1. Become a member and pay your dues (Online via PayPal, at the Prayer Room, or at events)!
2. Register as a member on PIN (You MUST register in order to receive the Prayer Room code)
3. Support our events (monthly and weekly events)
4. Donate so that we can continue to provide
5. Run for office or volunteer for positions
6. Follow us on Social Media
7. Become a part of the MSA Family!